Pay Per Click (PPC)
PPC or pay per click is a type of internet marketing which involves advertisers paying a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Simply, you only pay for advertising if your ad is actually clicked on. It’s essentially a method of ‘buying’ visits to your site, in addition to driving website visits organically.
One of the most popular forms of PPC is search engine advertising, which allows advertisers to pay for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links. This works when someone searches for a keyword related to their business offering.
PPC has many advantages that will benefit your business, including the following:
- Optimised PPC is cost-effective.
- Your ad will be displayed on the first results page when someone searches for a related term.
- More exposure and brand visibility as targeted traffic is directed to your site.
- You can run multiple ad campaigns for each keyword.
- It results in higher click-through rates (CTR), more conversions, and increased sales revenue.
- Provides instant traffic.